Dune2k.com Wiki:Policies and guidelines
- Dune Wiki is an encyclopedia. Its goals go no further, and material that does not fit this goal must be removed.
- Avoid bias. Articles should be written from a neutral point of view, representing all different views on a subject, factually and objectively, in an order that is agreeable to a common consensus.
- Don't infringe copyrights. Dune Wiki is a free encyclopedia. Submitting work that infringes copyright threatens our objective to build a truly free encyclopedia that anyone can redistribute, and could lead to legal problems.
- Respect other contributors. Dune Wiki contributors come from many different countries and cultures, and have widely different views. Treating others with respect is key to collaborating effectively in building an encyclopedia.
Domain of this Wiki
- The domain of this Wiki is the Dune universe originally created by Frank Herbert and is not a place to promote fan fiction. Please only use notable, published sources for your contributions.
- Please only add articles about subjects from which the relation to the Dune universe can easily be recognized.
- It is known that various official sources have conflicting material. Please try to keep the information provided by these sources seperate from each other.
- The entire Dune universe is fictionial, so there is no need to remind readers of that in every article.